Brand Door exists to help you reach your goals as a startup, growth or scale up business and create sustainable positive change based on best practices through delivering entrepreneur driven brand creation, marketing and rebranding.
The right marketed brand attracts new customers and retains profitable repeat customers.
Brand Door is a (CSR) company.
What Is Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)? CSR companies practice corporate social responsibility by operating in ways that enhance society and the environment through CSR programs, philanthropy, and volunteer efforts.
In 2021, Brand Door is offering branding scholarships to Low Wealth Entrepreneurs and launching the no cost Brand Learning Channel to help entrepreneurs with brand continued education.
Previous and ongoing CSR initiatives include working with SCORE, Community College Small Business Centers, Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI), Chamber of Commerces, Adopt a Highway, Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive Shenandoah National Park highway litter pickup.
In 2020, branding agencies charged between $5,000 – $50,000+ for a creating a brand, brand marketing or rebranding.
Many entrepreneurs, especially startups do not have $5,000+ for branding. Brand Door in 2021 is offering a scholarship for entrepreneurs that do not have $5,000+ for brand creation, brand marketing or rebranding and meet scholarship requirements.
Call (828) 273-7385 or email email@example.com to learn more about our innovative client empowerment brand process, scholarship requirements or how we can help you.
See below entrepreneurs’ reviews and testimonials. Look forward to connecting with you.
Gary C. Heisey Brand and Marketing Expert
Our logo is an opening red door. Why red? Red is natural for our logo because in many cultures, red means “welcome.” We welcome you inside the world of successful branding. Red also invites good luck and happiness. With a good brand, good fortune comes your way by attracting new potential customers and by retaining existing profitable customers. A good brand creates trust and happy customers.
Gary Heisey, founder of Brand Door has assisted over 1,000 companies with their branding, marketing, advertising and sales. Gary has taught over 800 business seminars and planned-facilitated over 40 one day business conferences. Each year he speaks at business conferences, works with companies onsite that want a facilitated in-house branding process or at retreat locations on their brand.
Gary Heisey has Been Recognized by:
• Small Business Administration
• National Association of Entrepreneurship
• Mountain BizWorks (CDFI)
• 2016 North Carolina Community College Staff of the Year Award
• 2014 Dr. Molly A. Parkhill Staff Person of the Year Award
Testimonials and Feedback from Entrepreneurs
By far the best decision we’ve made here at the Asheville Bee Charmer. Gary’s guidance and expertise have been exactly what we were looking for. For all of our meetings with Gary, he comes prepared with options and advice that have helped us make the best informed choices to grow our small business. We now have two locations, and a better informed on site manager who meets with Gary as well and we’ve seen her confidence and skill set grow as well as ours. We’ve been working with Gary now for over 3 years and will continue to have his calm demeanor, encouragement and input help keep us grounded and educated as we move forward in our growing business.
Brand Door Asheville Bee Charmer thank you for your feedback. It has been a pleasure to work with you and your management team on branding, marketing, advertising, and operations for your retail and small batch bottling business with a focus on honey and honey related accessories. I can highly recommend Asheville Bee Charmer with their two locations at 38 Battery Park Avenue and 32 Broadway Street in Asheville, North Carolina.
Gary has been a HUGE asset to Mimi’s Mountain Mixes over the past 4 years. Due in large to his insight and guidance, we have been able to increase our growth every year and maintain our mission. I highly recommend Gary and Brand Door for guidance and insight for any stage in the growth of your business.
Mimi thank you for your feedback. It has been my pleasure to work with you to expand your brand and manufacturing business from a local brand to a national brand and now internationally. If you are looking for a easy and delicious food, I can highly recommend “Just Add Y’er Favorite Brew & Bake. Specialty Food Mixes: Bread, Biscuit, Cake, Cookie, Donut, Pancake $ Soft Pretzel Mixes.” Try their new dips, you will not be disappointed. If you have a retail business, checkout Mimi’s Mountain Mixes as a new product line to increase your business sales.
It was such a pleasure working with Gary for what we all know was a difficult year in 2020. His out of the box thinking and marketing strategies were the difference in whether we would make it or not. His professionalism and super positive attitude are contagious. His vast knowledge and experience are a great asset to anyone who is thinking of working with a brand strategist. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Gary Heisey and Brand Door to any company looking to further their online and community presence and we consider ourselves lucky that we get to work with him in 2021 again.
Michael, as an award winning chef and Inn owner, thank you for your review and positive feedback. It was a pleasure helping you and Jeanne grow the Inn and Restaurant destination brand in 2020. Congratulations on The Henderson and Harvey’s being recognized as Trip Advisor’s 2020 Travelers’ Choice Award ranking in the top 10% of hotels worldwide along with the numerous travel and food writers that covered your business.
Adding to a guest experience is critical for success. I loved that in 2020 you and Jeanne saw a need to support our local honey bees, add beehives on property and use the honey in gourmet meals and craft cocktails at your historic Bed and Breakfast, restaurant and bar. If you have traveled to Hendersonville and Western North Carolina before, check out The Henderson. If you have not traveled to the area before, I highly recommend using the Inn’s Concierge Service to get advice on local recommendations to make your stay a fun and relaxed experience that you will remember for years.
We have worked with Gary Heisey and Brand Door for over 15 years now. Gary really knows marketing and how to get your business out there where it needs to be. He has taught us so much, and any time we have a question/problem, he always has the answer…or finds the answer! Your business needs Brand Door.
Katina thank you for your review and feedback. It has been a pleasure working with you and John on creating and growing your retail baking business brand. Congratulations on your business success, being ranked #1 on Google Search for a bakery in your market, with over 3500 Facebook likes and dozens of positive articles written on your business.
Love your name, tagline, logo and brand story promoting your signature cakes, pies, cookies, pastries, meals-to-go, cooking classes and catering made with homemade recipes using fresh ingredients served with excellent customer service. When in Brevard, North Carolina stop by and enjoy a great meal or pastry baked fresh every day. Blue Ridge lives up to their tagline “We Bake Memories”.
It has been a true pleasure working with Gary over the past couple of months. Not only is he a delightful person, but he’s extremely knowledgeable in his areas of expertise, specifically branding, local search, and organic ranking. He helped me tremendously to hone in and refine our brand story and tagline, website content and messaging, and gave me invaluable direction on how to rank on the first page of Google local through our Google My Business listing. For any new business or businesses looking to increase their social presence, relevance, and subsequently revenue, I highly recommend him.
Sherri, thank you for your review and positive feedback. It was a pleasure helping you launch your small batch manufacturing business brand with a company mission of happy, healthy dogs who thrive. Canine Harvest does this in 3 ways: farm fresh food for dogs, tips and resources to support dog health. All ingredients for food are sourced from local farms and support local farm families. To get tips and resources for your dog, I highly recommend signing up for Canine Harvest newsletter.
Gary Heisey at Brand Door is phenomenal! He taught me how to create, develop and market a successful small business brand in just a few months! Gary shared with me his “secret sauce” for a Google My Business directory listing. His techniques of adding photos, writing meaningful posts, using a business description, getting reviews and asking for owners response to reviews boosted my listing to #1 on Google Search for Flat Rock, #2 for Laurel Park and #6 for Hendersonville plus I now have 20 weekly paid customers! Gary has a wealth of business experience, knowledge and insight to share. He’s highly professional, fun to work with and knows how to make a small business successful! I cannot say enough about Gary and can assure you he is the best!
Priscilla, thank you for your review and feedback. With the right brand and follow through entrepreneurs can be Top of Mind and Top of Search. I can highly recommend Flat Rock Pets – Personalized Pet Services in your home: Overnight Dog Sitting, Daily Drop-In Visits for Dogs, Overnight Cat Sitting, Daily Drop-In Visits for Cats, Dog Walking, Bath & Brush for Dogs, Pet Waste Removal and Pet Taxi. Priscilla has a passion and love for taking care of pets, give her a try. Your pets will thank you.
Working with Gary Heisey has been invaluable to the growth of my business. He has a wealth of experience and insight and was able to look at the overall picture of my business and offer guidance and suggestions that were practical and spot on. Not only does he offer suggestions, he also does some of the needed work to help you.
In addition, he is extremely responsive and makes himself available to you whenever you have questions or need feedback. Every once in a while you find someone who is truly a master at their craft, and that describes Gary. He will make a positive difference in your business!
Kathy, thank you for your review and positive feedback. It was a pleasure helping you launch and expand your small batch manufacturing premium dog treat and decorated gift treat business brand. Eli & Jojo’s treats are made with real food, all natural, and absolutely nothing artificial. If you are looking for special treats for your dog or a gift for a friend’s dog, you will love their decorated treats for birthdays, Christmas and ones with a Winter, Spring Summer or Fall theme. Dogs love them and they look like a work of art. To get free dog treat samples go to their website and also sign up for the Eli & Jojo’s Pack newsletter for tips on dog health, coupons and special promotions.
One of the greatest gifts from 2020 was that the difficulties our business faced led us to Gary! He has been such a valuable resource for our business!! Thanks to him our online presence has exponentially grown! He is extremely knowledgeable on ways to improve your businesses image and is a true joy to work with! He truly cares about helping your business succeed and his support has been so wonderful to have during this crazy year! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND for every business to reach out to Gary. I guarantee your business will greatly benefit from his services!!
Hope, thank you for your positive feedback and review. It was a pleasure helping you expand your existing business brand. It is wonderful to have a local place to go to have fun, relax, celebrate and connect with family and friends. Timber Ax Throwing is a great place for your next birthday party, anniversary, holiday celebration, company party, private event, baby gender announcement, bachelorette or bachelor party. I highly recommend Timber Ax Throwing not only for a cool neat thing to do in a great facility with staff that make you feel like family and provide excellent customer service. Check them out – give them a try.
Working with BrandDoor has been one of our best decisions in many years. Gary is not only a marketing guru, he just wants to help your business to grow, he has been a business a coach for us! Our partnership with them has brought consistent and phenomenal growth to our online sales and, just recently, they also coached us through the launching of our new line of services: AS Appliance Repair.
BrandDoor is definitely one of the best marketing consulting firms in this area.
Alberto, thank you for your positive feedback and review. It was a pleasure helping you expand your existing business service brand, create and launch a new service brand AS Appliance Repair. Working with you on your branding, marketing, collateral material and online advertising to grow your exiting company and launch your new company. People today are looking for a good company to repair their refrigerator, freezer, washer, electric dryer, dishwasher, microwave, water heater, garbage disposal, electric range and electric oven. When yours appliance stop working, give AS Appliance Repair a call at (828) 385-8649. They put their customers first.
Gary gave valuable actionable feedback regard my brand. I have seen results in only a few weeks.
Derrik thank you for your feedback. It has been a pleasure working with your company in providing actionable brand advice that you have already seen results in only a few weeks. I highly recommend any company facing a IMDS deadline, to contact the IMDS Data team to save you time and money to meet that deadline. They are internationally recognized and have over 20 years of automotive OEM experience. They know material standards and chemistry, and understand how to meet all of the IMDS requirements for automotive Tier 2, 3, and 4 manufacturers based anywhere in the world.
I have known Gary for many years and have always relied on his common sense approach to business. His seminars, classes and workshops are a wealth of information. So, when we were ready to re-imagine the direction that the Sassy Goose would take in 2020, we turned to Gary. We took everything I had learned from his seminars and workshops: creating a tag line, revamping our web site, increasing our social media foot print and making sure we had an excellent showing in Google My Business. Then Gary sat down with us to tweak what we had done and make a plan for how to connect with the guests best suited to our vacation rental. Gary made sure that we understand the process, which helps us to follow it in a timely manner. No matter if you are starting out or revamping your company like we are, Gary will get you on the right track. Give him a call.
Brand Door Linda, thank you for your feedback Each time I drive into The Sassy Goose, I feel the outside world melting away. This private mountain retreat is the perfect place to kick back, relax and enjoy nature, reconnect with my creativity and the people I care about. Each day, I can enjoy 50 acres of nature, hike or bike on miles of trails, swim, fish or canoe in a 6 acre private lake. I have the choice of staying in the Lodge, that overlooks the lake, a cottage or a mountain cabin. It is my perfect home away from home. The Sassy Goose is a great base to explore Transylvania “The Land of Waterfalls” with over 250 waterfalls, DuPont State Forest, only 2 miles down the road, and a rich local heritage of arts and culture like the Brevard Music Center. Check them out for your next vacation, family reunion or business retreat. I highly recommend The Sassy Goose.
Gary has a wealth of knowledge and passion for helping others! He has common sense approach that lead me from concept to creation– branding, marketing process. He was readily available for me to talk through the process and lead me in the right direction. I can confidently say Gary provided me the tools and knowledge to be successful! The Brand Door is a must have for entrepreneurs!
Thank you Sherry for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you to create your company consulting and training brand that consisted of name, tagline, logo, brand story and online content for your website, Google My Business, LinkedIn and social media.
I’ve worked w/Gary for the majority of 2020 to laser focus my business and brand. We defined objectives, set goals and executed. While the journey isn’t over, the results are evident, measurable and rewarding! Gary understands marketing and branding. If you make the commitment, work w/Gary, keep an open mind, listen and execute you too will attain your goals!
David, thank you for your review and positive feedback. It was a pleasure helping you expand your existing business brand. When you can buy your honey from a local apiary company in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains that raises their own bees, harvests their own all natural pure honey and in small batches – bottles the honey and produces bath and body products, you are in for a real sweet treat. Next time you thinking about using honey in cooking, to sweeten a beverage or for health benefits, check out Sandy Bee Mine. Your local healthy source for honey.
I am fortunate enough to have been introduced to this dynamic, highly professional marketing professional. Gary is uniquely focused. His wisdom and advice has been invaluable to me and my senior fitness business.
He is highly creative. His insights during the Pandemic were critical in keeping me on course through a superbly challenging shut down of our surrounding assisted living communities.
Debra, thank you for your review and positive feedback. It was a pleasure helping you introduce your existing business brand into North Carolina when you moved to the state. Fitness is important for all ages, especially seniors and those with mobility issues. Sit Step Sing can help you with fitness in your home, at your office, in your neighborhood club house or community center. Have a family member in a retirement community or assisted living faculty, let the staff know about Sit Step Sing. Helping seniors and this with mobility issues is Debra’s passion.
If you are looking to grow or start your business you have found the right place! Gary is extremely knowledgable and detailed when it comes to pointing your business in the right direction. We started with Gary 4 years ago while he was heading up the Small Business Center at Blue Ridge. His ideas are amazing and right on point. He cares about my business as much as I do. That gives me an advantage in the market place. Need a Brand? Need to get your Brand out there? This is the company to do it. Call him. Tell him Daryl sent you.
Brand Door Daryl, thank you for your feedback. It has been my pleasure to work with you over last four years and expanding to your retail second location. Do you like gems or a family fun experience, check out Pisgah Forest Gem Mine in Brevard and Hendersonville, NC where you can mine for 40 + gems from all over the world including Rubies, Sapphires, Emeralds as well as fossils, geodes and crystal clusters. Now available panning for gold.
I can’t say enough about my experience with Gary and Brand Door. Gary is kind, patient, informative and knowledgeable. He led me through the steps and let me approach them as I was comfortable, understood if there was something I wasn’t interested in doing and gave me multiple options to choose from to promote my business. He tailored the training not only to my business but to my learning style and comfort level. I am so pleased with what I’ve learned and where my business visibility is compared to where we started. I would recommend him to anyone wanting to learn what they can do to grow their business visibility in the community on a tight budget! I wish every new business could have Gary in their corner!
Brand Door Deborah, thank you for your positive feedback and review. It was a pleasure helping you and your husband expanded your existing business brand in your regional market. If you are looking for a home or business security alarm, fire alarm, or card access system with monitoring and mobile monitoring, I highly recommend Red Oak Integration, L.L.C. Deborah, I look forward to seeing the new products and services that you will be introducing in 2021 for individual personal security, churches, farms and estates.
Gary has been amazing the past five months as he instructed a business accelerator course through our local chamber and community college. He spent time in and out of class ensuring each of us maximized the experience and were able to have all tools necessary once the class ended. Gary has been unbelievable with the personal attention towards my business marketing plan. He reviewed everything we are doing and offered amazing suggestions for branding and promotion on social media, google and web. Gary has been supportive with everything we’ve done and continues to promote and refer us to potential clients. What a great asset to our local business community.
David thank you for your feedback. It was my pleasure to help you with your franchise brand and business to accelerate your business growth. If you are looking to launch or expand your brand using custom printed apparel using direct-to-garment, screen printing or embroidery, David is your apparel brand expert to work with. David will exceed your expectations.
Gary is a fantastic leader in his field with a very clear and precise action plan to get your business branded like it ought to be. I really appreciate your guidance and professional willingness to inform and guide me on how to move each step of the way, thank you for this! Your input is proactive, doable and gets results – which is exactly what my business needs and in fact any business needs.
Looking forward to keep on learning and growing.
Eli thank you for your review and feedback. It was a pleasure working with you on your consulting and training business brand. Eli as a successful entrepreneur, you are right. It takes a very clear and precise action plan to get your business successfully branded. It was a pleasure working with you on proactive and doable action steps to create greater success for your business.
Brand Door helped me better understand how to use “Google My Business”…a crucial tool to be found on the internet! Thanks Gary! I feel much miter in control of my growing business. CHEERS!
David thank you for your feedback. Working with you was a pleasure to increase your “Top Of Search” status on Goolge. When a business is courteous, professional, fun, dependable; being found on Goolge My Business is even more important. Customer are looking for good companies and Goolge My Business is the best way to be top of search. Reach out to David to brighten your day and windows at David the Window Man and give him a call at (828) 707-1803.
Best comprehensive presentation on branding I have attended. Presented a clear “path” to creating an effective brand.
Provided a great outline and process for where to start and what to think about when building a brand. Very methodical and practical.
Great! Simple walk-thru of branding action steps.
Gary broke down the different steps to branding in a clear thoughtful way.
Really good outline and info for those starting and needing to improve their brand. Well organized and kept audience on track and engaged.
Great advice especially about a business pivot point and how to word a tagline.
Smart! Quick! Clever! Thoughtful! The tools provided were super helpful.
Process was smooth and simple through a complex topic/subject: branding.
Gary was knowledge, clear and helpful, especially with brand story.
Helped with finding my name, very personalized seminar.
The scale-up tips and ideas where priceless. Several resources provided I did not know about. Really good! Learned new information!
Really good ideas and resources on branding. Need to share with my entrepreneur friends.
Great info! Gary was the best. Thank you
Well done! I learned many new things I can share with SCORE clients.
Really helped with Google My Business, logo and tagline.
Excellent program and Gary gave great info along with engaging people, without pressuring to participate.
Fantastic class! Presenter extremely knowledgeable, organized and engaging.
Recently I attended a seminar for entrepreneurs on Branding led by Gary Heisey. Gary has extensive experience guiding and assisting small business owners both in terms of his own consulting business and via his years of association with a local community college small business department. I’ve been exposed to marketing and branding at corporate levels for a number of years, but I found his presentation both informative and enlightening. Gary brought home to the participants, and explained in clear and understandable terms, lots of practical, “how-to” info and tools pertinent to effectively branding a business in today’s complex and highly competitive market.
Additionally, he has a very well done website offering a variety of advice and tools on branding. While some of his advice is free, he charges what I think are nominal fees for some of his tools. He offers some excellent services at very reasonable prices.If you are seeking branding advice and assistance, look up Gary Heisey and take your business to the next level!
Brand Door did two branding seminars – Every Business Needs a Good Brand on the Henderson and Transylvania County Campuses of Blue Ridge Community College for the BRCC Small Business Center and SCORE as a partner.100% of the participants evaluations were excellent!
We had Brand Door creator Gary Heisey in recently to do a Lunch n’ Learn session focusing on branding for tourism-related businesses. The session was lively and informative, and Gary brings a wealth of knowledge gained from years directing a business incubator. I think any business that is just getting started and wants to develop a brand, or an established business that needs to build its brand, could benefit by this sort of training.
- Thanks, I now have a name, tagline and logo to launch my business.
- Learned new practical information to market my business and brand.
Thanks for real examples on how to move forward with my brand.
Very helpful and informative – it helped me with my tagline.
- Great direction and inspiration on creating my elevator speech.
Great advice on how to create and showcase my brand story on my company’s website About Us Page.
- Kudos to Gary for his innovation, he is excellent.
Gary was a well prepared and knowledgeable speaker. He was engaging and pleasant to work with.
- Thanks so much for the guidance and help you provided.
- Gary does a wonderful job and an invaluable resource that’s much appreciated!
- Very pleased with Gary Heisey’s commitment, passion and dedication are second to none!
Gary is amazing! He provided current & useful information and explained how our company can benefit from it.
Very helpful. The new ideas I learned will help me with my business.
- Gary offered many ideas to grow my business. Gary also helped me set new goals and achieve them.
- Gary challenged me to enter a business plan contest in 2016. With his assistance, I won the contest.
- Gary assisted me in successfully finding funding to expand my business to over 100 locations.
- Gary was very helpful and answered all my questions. He had plenty of knowledge and was very understanding.
- After being in business 34 years, I learned a lot of new things.
- Great examples of logos and brands.
- Very detailed. Gary Heisey did an excellent job.
- Individual attention. Awesome.
- Ideas kept just rolling up – stimulated much thinking.
- Long list of examples of taglines were very helpful.
- Would highly recommend. Easy to understand. Gary is good at explaining.
- Liked most info on name identification. Excellent job done.
- Thought provoking. Helped me feel more competent.
- I got new ideas for my business. I would come back.
- Most liked openness of Gary for any and all future needs and questions.
- Learned how to prevent mistakes with business naming.
- Good explanation of elevator speech.
- Liked Gary’s calm easy approach.
- Key to starting small business info excellent
- Most liked info on websites that would provide advice and requirements to start a business.
- I got help on what I needed help with. Thank you.
- Gary is knowledgeable. No fluff & very helpful.
- Gary is very informative and approachable.
- Structured. Personalized. This focused time to work on my business plan was very beneficial and much-needed.
- All my questions were answered. Excellent.
- Very informative. Gary is very knowledgeable and showed many websites that will be very helpful.
- Lots of resources. Learned many new tips.
- Liked everything. It’s all perfect.
- Serious learning with a lot of fun.
- Now I have great ideas to expand my marketing, improve my tagline and feel calm and confident about 2015. The time really flew by and Gary was terrific. I can’t wait for more on branding, marketing, social media, etc. TERRIFIC!!
- 1st Place Winner – $10,000 Business Plan Competition. Without Gary, I couldn’t have done any of this. He inspired me and taught me so much.
- 2nd Place Winner – $5,000 Business Plan Competition. Thanks for your help over the years!
- Its Place Winner – I won $6000 in services from the Business Plan Competition. A direct result from Gary Heisey’s help with my 40 + page business plan.
- Gary helped me make an action plan for 2015. 12 ideas – I will add one a month.
- Gary helped me refine an online brand strategy for 2015.
- Clarified branding concepts. Now I know I need a trademark. Helpful with tagline. Many helpful websites discussed. Etc. Etc . Etc. !!! Handouts were superb.
- Learned some new tools and concepts that will help me re-evaluate my business brand.
- I loved it all. Particularly useful were the 12 compelling content concepts to online marketing.
- I liked going through websites. I know a lot more about price points and content marketing & MORE!
- Gary is well versed on presenting small business topics, including internet marketing topics like website critiques, content marketing, search engine optimization, and branding. If you have the opportunity to participate in a class topic from Gary; go for it!
- Lots of hands on “help” presented a lot of good material! Many thanks.
- Gary gave me an assignment that “works for me” and will be able to do in 2015.
- Great info re: all websites that can help with my business & good discussion about pricing!
- Sharing own level of “Brand Knowledge”. Hands on help with PC searches, etc.
- You are so awesome. Thanks for all your support!
- Gary Heisey is so knowledgeable and helpful with small business advice.
- Gary Heisey’s help has been invaluable to us in starting our business. He has continued to help with business knowledge, and promotion of our new business. We appreciate his enthusiasm & interest in our success.
- Gary is very helpful and will go out of his way to help you.
- Gary is an excellent mentor. I rely on his experience, knowledge and ability to clearly define tough subjects. An invaluable resource!
- Starting a business is a big venture with an extraordinarily large number of decisions to be made. Gary was absolutely crucial in helping me make informed decisions and providing me with resources, coaching, and information that would be incredibly difficult to obtain unaided.
- Gary Heisey is an outstanding and trusted resource who never fails to provide valued assistance and perspective.
- I try to tell anyone I know with a business or who is trying to start a business to start here first. It has really helped me over the years with information I needed to know, clarity about business goals and general how-to to get things done.
- Incredibly helpful, informative, and supportive.
- The help we are receiving is priceless! We are very grateful for the guidance, knowledge and connections.
- Excellent service.
- Have been very happy with the assistance.
- Extremely pleased with the service provided by Gary Heisey
- Gary, I can’t sing your praises louder or thank you more for all the hours you poured into working to make our bakery profitable.
- I can’t thank Gary enough. I learned so much and was impressed beyond expression as to how professional and helpful Gary was.
- 1st Place Winner – I won $10,000 from the Business Plan Competition. With Gary Heisey’s help, I submitted a winning plan.
- Gary is very helpful and inspires me. He is a great resource and I’m very grateful for this assistance.
- Gary has been very helpful and provided a very good base of resources.
- Gary is always professional and very helpful. Gary is always “checking up” on me and providing suggestions and assistance to aid me in my business endeavors.
- Extremely helpful with ideas and support to expand my business and to get my paperwork under control.
- I have just started, but the initial meeting with Gary Heisey, gave me the confidence that his expertise starting a business was possible. He was highly recommended.
- Thanks for the help. Excellent
- Thanks for all of your help; I am sure that there is a lot more for me to learn.
- My partner and I are unduly grateful to Gary for his excellent advice and tutoring. I don’t know what we would have done without his help!
- I do not think I would have taken the risk to start my small business without the help of Gary. I have had a lot of success this past year and am very grateful.
- Best thing I did to help me understand the business side of what I already know how to do.
- I appreciated all of the advice that Gary provided for me. Thank you
- The assistance I received from Gary was really great.
- Thanks for your help in 2012 and 2013. Gary has been very helpful and provided a very good base of resources.
- Thanks, Gary! You were a tremendous help to us.
- Without the help from Gary, we would have gone out of business.
- I depend on Gary for advice with continuing to maintain my business and help it grow in the future.
- Gary has been very helpful and informative in the areas of helping me to design and launch a website, develop a marketing plan and better develop customer contacts and relations. His approach to business in general is very positive and fair-minded (ethical) which I feel comfortable with.
- Gary is wonderful. I have just started my first official job this week!
- Gary is very helpful overall and continues to assist with new ideas to grow my business.
- Gary was very helpful. We are in the process of putting together a business plan will be working with him in the future.
- I feel I have been empowered by the advice offered. Thank you.
- Gary Heisey is the best!
- I am extremely happy with the help and expertise I have received from Gary
- The guidance we received relative to positioning our company in the market and has greatly affected our business, our operations and our outlook.
- Gary Heisey has provided extremely valuable business advice. I have benefitted from his counseling & consider him to be an excellent professional in his field. I’m looking forward to putting the information I’ve learned into action in the very near future!
- Gary is an excellent resource. Through individual counseling, seminars and connections my small business is growing.
- Gary has been great; very easy to work with and very knowledgeable.
- Very much appreciate the advice and expertise of Gary Heisey!
- Gary is exemplary in his customer service. He cares about the people that he is helping and does and enhances the skills of individuals he works with. I look forward to an exciting new adventure as I begin a new business.
- We love the personal assistance that we received from Gary Heisey.
- I have been very pleased with the help and encouragement I received working with Gary.
Your brand is your handle. The handle that opens the door to your business, its products and services. Brand Door is always open to you.