Best Practice: Successful social media strategy is to grow an online community of people who value what is posted & connect with your brand.
Today’s Article: Start Planning February’s Social Media 4th Week Posts Today: 7 Strategies and 10 Tips to Creating a Success Post
Social Media Goal: grow an engaged loyal online community so when they are ready to buy they think of you and when their friends are ready to buy they think of you.
Audience: Select your primary audience – Business to Consumer (B2C), Business to Business (B2B), Business to Government (B2G)
7 Strategies for A Successful Social Media Campaign
1. Provide Value to Your Online Community
2. Be Consistent: once a month, week or day
3. Provide content that is fresh, relevant, interesting, inspiring or helpful.
4. Include an image that is eye-catching
5. Your audience is not only the viewer but their friends. Provide content that can be liked and shared. You want people to follow you and add friends.
6. Keep it Simple: you have seconds to connect
7. Avoid a Big Mistake in Social Media: Primary focus on selling your company products and services. The first part of advertising is “ad”. The first part of social media is “social”. Think like a publisher not a sales manager. You are wanting to build an engaged loyal online community.
February Fourth Week Theme Ideas:
26 Carnival Day (Idea: good reason to celebrate – have some fun, relax at work or home)
26 National Pistachio Day (Idea: reward employees or customers with pistachio nuts or a product)
26 Tell a Fairy Tale Day (Idea: create a fairy tale for your company or read one to your kids or children)
27 Polar Bear Day (Idea: coke brand with polar bear – what can you connect with to grow your brand?)
27 No Brainer Day (Idea: brainstorm simple, easy, and obvious ideas to grow your brand)
28 Floral Design Day (Idea: team building exercise – create a floral design)
28 Oscar Night (Idea: stage a day event to recognize employees at your company)
28 Public Sleeping Day (Idea: take a power nap to boost memory, creativity, and energy levels)
28 National Tooth Fairy Day (Idea: have people share their best tooth fairy story)
29 Leap Day (Idea: work event to celebrate the last four years and look into the future)
Clue: In creating a post, look for a fun fact, trivia, statistic, quotation or ways to make a positive difference. Always match with an eye-catching image.
Action Step: To grow the company brand, what is one or more content ideas that are relevant, interesting, inspiring or helpful that can be tied to the fourth week in February.
March has 31 days. Each week in February we will share themes to help you create posts for each week in March. Start creating your future posts today.
Next Post: Stand Out in a Positive Way – Have a Difference – Be Noticed
Your brand is your handle. The handle that opens the door to your business, its products and services. Brand Door is always open to you. “Easy access to expert branding”