Best Practice: Successful brands go with the flow. If you feel you are swimming up-stream, it is time to stop and re-evaluate.
Today’s Article: Successful Brands Go with the Flow
If you feel you are swimming or paddling up-stream, it is time to stop and re-evaluate.
When you feel you are swimming or paddling up-stream, it is a clue that something is not right. It is time to re-look at your company or brand and look for the disconnect.
A chain is only as strong as it weakest link. Look for the weak link in the company or brand.
- Are you selling a product or service that people are not needing or desire?
- Does the company, product or service need to be better branded?
- Are you not reaching or connecting with customers?
- Do you need an objective outside second opinion or brand audit on what is happening?
- Are you trying to do too much, maybe its time to delegate or add new staff.
The choice is now up to you – make a choice to go with the flow and swim or paddle downstream. You will accomplish more in a shorter period of time, with fewer resources.
List 1-3 ways you are swimming or paddling up-stream and your solution to go with the flow to strengthen your company or brand
Next Brand Post: Start Planning May’s 1st Week Social Media Calendar Today: 7 Strategies and 59 Ideas for Creating a Successful Post
Continuous Improvement: Best way to grow your brand, is follow a Brand RSS (Rich Site Summary) with 2-3 brand best practices each week delivered to your computer to make it easy to implement a continuous improvement program.
Sign up here: Brand Door RSS Feed
Your brand is your handle. The handle that opens the door to your business, its products and services. Brand Door is always open to you. “Easy access to expert branding”