National Stress Awareness Day is this Wednesday November 4th that encourages reducing stress factors in your life. Everyone has stress. Look for simple ways to lower your stress.
Lowering your stress is good for your body and mind. It helps relieve feelings of worry and anxiety. Studies show proactively managing your stress, reduces anger, fear, increases better communications, creativity, clear thinking, and pleasant feelings. With less stress you feel better emotionally and it contributes to your physical wellbeing, reducing blood pressure, heart rate, muscle tension, and the production of stress hormones.
Here are 10 simple tips to lower your stress today:
- Schedule some time for yourself
- Get enough rest and sleep
- Go for a walk and connect with nature
- Laugh more – do not take yourself too seriously
- Learn to say no – focus on what is best for you
- Connect with family, friends and or a pet
- Listen to some good relaxing music
- Enjoy a bubble bath or a long hot shower
- Be proactive – Set realistic goals for the day
- Forgive yourself more
Note: You do not need to do all ten. Today, pick one or two that are your easiest and highest priority.
Brand Door wishes you a more relaxing day.
Gary Heisey Brand and Marketing Strategist
P.S. Having the right brand and marketing strategy can help you lower stress by creating sustainable growth and increasing positive cash flow and business profits. Call or email to learn how we can help you.