Presentation: Using Word Press to Reach and Grow Your External and Internal Customers
Date: Sunday June 9, 2019
Conference: WordCamp Asheville 2019 Elevate – Empower – Engage Location: University of North Carolina Asheville, NC
Best practices to use WordPress in branding, marketing, advertising, public relations, social media, recruiting and retaining employees.
To start and expand a successful sustainable business, it is critical to have both internal and external customers on the same page for your organization to be top of mind and top of search. WordPress is the hub of the wheel to make this happen. The spokes coming off the hub are the best practice strategies to accomplish this.
The session will start with a checklist to evaluate your current WordPress site to evaluate it’s strengths, weaknesses and gaps to reach and grow your external and internal customers
With the checklist results, you will be guided through a process to develop an action plan to improve your site to attract, motivate and retain employees that best represent your brand. This is especially important in a tight labor market. Also you will have an action plan to attract new customers and retain existing customers to create sustainable profitable growth.
- Evaluating the strengths of a website to reach and grow external and internal customers.
- Identifying weaknesses of a website to reach and grow external and internal customers.
- Simple solutions to correcting identified weaknesses
Gary C. Heisey is the Founding Brand and Marketing Strategist with Brand Door. Gary has assisted over 1,000 start-up, growth and scale-up companies to create growth with company branding, marketing, social media and business planning. Gary has been recognized by:
• Small Business Administration
• National Association of Entrepreneurship
• 2016 North Carolina Community College Staff of the Year Award
• 2014 Dr. Molly A. Parkhill BRCC Staff Person of the Year Award
For more info go to: https://2019.asheville.wordcamp.org/
Feel free to share with a business associate
Gary Heisey – Brand and Marketing Strategist with Brand Door